澳大利亚北京之家Beijing Club Australia Inc.创建于2014年12月1日，澳大利亚华人之家协会（Australian Chinese Club Inc）系2016年11月11日经澳洲政府批准正式注册审批的社团机构，依据澳洲法律，本协会制定章程、公约、规定、须知等一整套管理制度体系。
Australian Chinese Club Inc is a society legally registered with approval of Australian government on November 11th, 2016. ACCI has established a complete management system from articles of association, convention, regulations to instructions per Australian laws.
ACCI implements a membership on a paid basis, which comprises individual members, common members (hereinafter referred to as business members), permanent members, honorable members and quasi-members.
- Individual Member:
- ACCI develops its individual members in a non-open and limited manner in principle in the beginning.
- An applicant can be recommended by a member of ACCI (Recommender) and supported by another member of ACCI (Seconder), provided that he/she is able to contribute and has contributed to ACCI, agrees to ACCI’s Articles of Association, is willing to abide by membership convention, applies on a voluntary basis, and has handled relevant procedures for admission and provided his or her ID information and liaison method. Either the Recommender or the Seconder shall be a common member of ACCI to the minimum. This applicant may join ACCI upon the board’s review and payment of his/her tuition.
- Individual members are not allowed to use ACCI’s commerce platform for business purpose.
- Business Member:
- All commerce, enterprise, real estate and medium practice based in Australia can apply to join us in the name of a corporate, provided that such commerce, enterprise, real estate and medium practice agree to our Articles of Association and are willing to abide by the Membership Convention. They may join us upon handling relevant procedures for admittance and payment of their tuition.
- ACCI primarily develops business members in an open and unlimited manner in principle.
- Permanent Member:
- Initial members supporting “ACCI” are fixed as permanent members. Members coded 0001* to 0050* will turn into permanent members after ACCI grows normally and gains certain financial strength.
- Honorable Member:
- ACCI may grant titles to its members accordingly based on accomplishment, contributions and qualifications of the latter. Outsiders who have made outstanding contributions to ACCI’s development may be granted as “Honorable Members”. The honorable members do not need to pay the tuition, but do not have right to elect and be elected.
II.Rights and Benefits of Individual Member
- Individual members may take part in various activities organized by ACCI.
- Individual members may enjoy and obtain ACCI’s daily information.
- Individual members may supervise, criticize and propose ACCI’s work.
- Individual members have right to elect and be elected in ACCI.
- Individual members are allowed to join ACCI’s WeChat group.
- Individual members may enjoy discounts and favorable prices offered by ACCI’s contracted shops.
- Individual members may resign from ACCI freely.
III. Rights and Benefits of Business Members
- Business members enjoy any right and benefit of individual members.
- Business members may enjoy and obtain business information on ACCI’s business platform.
- Business members may enter into strategic cooperation agreement with ACCI.
- Business members may carry out business activities at home and abroad with the help of ACCI. ACCI is liable to introduce and guide commerce and business.
- Business members may recommend quasi-members to join ACCI.
- Business members may elect members’ representatives.
IV.Obligations of Individual Members
Individual members are obliged to observe ACCI’s Articles of Association and regulations, to execute ACCI’s resolutions, to safeguard ACCI’s rights and benefits, to pay their tuition on time, to take an active part in various activities organized by ACCI, to safeguard ACCI’s interest and identity on a voluntary basis, and to love and contribute to ACCI.
V. Obligations of Business Members
- Business members are obliged to perform obligations of individual members.
- When any business member gains any interest from any transaction recommended or directed by ACCI on ACCI’s business platform, such business member shall pay to ACCI in the forms of donation, sponsorship fee and consultation fee per the bilateral agreement.
- Quasi-members shall not pay the tuition, but shall accept ACCI’s Articles of Association and observe various regulations and requirements of ACCI.
- Quasi-members do not enjoy ACCI’s membership and treatment.
- Quasi-members are not allowed to enter ACCI’s commerce platform for business purpose.
- Quasi-members are not allowed to enter ACCI’s WeChat group.
- Quasi-members may enter corresponding WeChat group of quasi-members.
V. Breach of Articles of Association and Regulations
If any member of ACCI breaches any law, regulation or ACCI’s Articles of Association and rule, such member may be criticized in public, suspended or disqualified subject to the board’s discussion, depending on the extent of breach.